Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yellowstone, Day 2

This day was Valentine's Day!!
I didn't go outside once but that was my own fault. Aaron did a bunch of snowmobiling and had a good time with his brothers. I took a nap and talked to my babies on the phone. It was pretty low key!!
We did get a picture when we went down to the hot tub again that evening...
This is our beautifulness!
It was fun to spend some days with my baby and his undivided attention-well, kind of!
We had a good time and the next day headed home.
It was fun to hang out with Chase and Brianne also! They are having a baby girl right around the same time as us. It's so nice to be able to talk "Baby". I think Aaron gets tired of hearing it All.The.Time!!
Don't you worry though, this babe is going to have some dang cute stuff! Especially with the help of my freaking talented SIL Brianne!
Let's do this:)

No comments: