Friday, February 24, 2012

A Day In San Francisco

After a good night's sleep we were ready to hit the town and become real tourists!!
I thought this was as good of a view that I was going to get of the Oakland Temple.....
So I took a picture:)
Our plan was to go out to the island Alcatraz. Which is an island that held really naughty prisoners. Well, come to find out you need to get tickets at least 3 days in advance. We did not know that. Maybe next time. So instead we wandered down the pier to see what else we could do.
We found a tour boat that would take us under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. We had about an hour before it left so we wandered a little more to see what we could find.
We found....
A view with Alcatraz in the back.....
Some Sea Lions that come up to the boat docks to sun bathe. So cute.....
Some pretty flowers....
I wish this picture wasn't blurry!!
We then got tickets and boarded our boat.
A closer pictures of the Sea Lions.
Driving towards the Golden Gate Bridge.
The City Of San Francisco.
I can't believe how many sky-scrapers they have!
Under the Bridge.
The further away from the land the chillier it got!
I went inside the boat:)
My Baby, I and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Circling Alcatraz.
Alcatraz and the City.
It looked alot closer than it actually was.
The Bay Bridge.
The Golden Gate Bridge.
By the time the tour was over we were ready for some lunch!!
One of the restaurants had this sign up.
Nice huh?
We found a yummy place to eat with garlic fries and sweet potato fries. They were delicious. However, I needed more.
So we got this bucket 'o donuts!
Nice and Healthy and
DELICIOUS!!
We had 7 minutes to spare by the time we got back to our car.
Perfect timing!
We then decided to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge.
I have A LOT of pictures of this bridge!
My baby, I and the city.
Again!
The Bridge and I.
San Francisco and Aaron.
We then found this super steep hill. It's so steep it is a winding road. You can't just drive straight down it.
Me at the top.
Awesome car.
This dude skate boarded all the way down it.
Crazy dude!!
The craziest part is people actually live on this hill!
At the bottom looking up.
Aaron kept telling me to take pictures.
I think he was very amused by this street.
I was then excited to go to the Temple so we headed to Oakland-which was on our way back to the hotel.
I really like this Temple!
So Pretty!!
I love that Aaron has his arm around me and we got a picture of it!
Good Job Jo!
Aaron on his phone:)
Then I took some picture of Jo and Jason and saw that we could get some of the yellow flowers in the picture so we did a take 2!
One more!!
Once again we went back to the hotel, hung out for a bit then went to dinner somewhere close to our hotel.
It was definitely a fun-filled day!
Thanks Baby!!


No comments: