Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sacramento

Saturday morning was our day to drive to Sacramento which was closer to where Peter Cetera would be performing and closer to the airport. But, on our way there we needed to stop at the Jelly Belly Factory and have a tour:)
At the Factory.
We had to wear these sweet hats on the tour.
The tour was interesting enough but I probably won't go back:)
With the Jelly Belly Man.
After our pit stop we continued our journey to Sacramento. We got a quick lunch at a sandwich shop which was yummy then took our stuff to the hotel. We then did a little bit of shopping. Aaron found him and the boys some cute shoes at the DC shoe outlet store. He loves him some DC shoes!
We had a dinner reservation at The Melting Pot at 4:30 so we headed there.
I took a picture of all our courses!
Cheese fondue with vegetables, chips, apples and bread.
The "Wedge" salad.
This is to remind us of how much garlic we ate on this trip!
It was insane!!
Our main course which was shrimp, filet and chicken.
I had battered something and put it in the oil and when it came out it looked like this....
Some funky creature!
With some steam.
Our dessert!!
It was incredible. I love that going to The Melting Pot is a even, not just dinner.
I believe this is our only picture with all of us!
I guess it's proof:)
When dinner was done we went to see this man....
Yes, it's Peter, the whole reason for the trip. He sang more of his songs with Chicago then his ones as just him. I was kinda sad about that but I was very happy and love to just listen to him.
Wow, I guess I'm getting to be a big 'ol momma!!
Thanks Baby for the trip!! It may be awhile before we get another one but I am o.k. with that for right now. I have missed my babies this month!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like a blast!