Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas In February....

My present for Christmas from Aaron, besides the 12 days, was a trip to San Francisco/Sacramento to see Peter Cetera and have a good time!! Well, the time came! We left our kids with my parents, along with Joanna and Jason's two and it was time for us to head out!
We woke up at 6 o'clock to make our 9 o'clock-Vegas time flight. Well, when we went to pick up Joanna and Jason, Jason made a comment about hopefully making it to Vegas with plates that expired in October! So, Aaron was nervous the whole time and drove the speed limit. That put us a little behind so I started getting nervous. We then hit traffic in Vegas when our flight left in an hour. I was then Really nervous. THEN, we got rear-ended. It wasn't too bad, just bad enough that the Lexus definitely needs it's bumper fixed. By then I was looking up the number to our airline to see if we could get on the next flight because I was sure we were going to miss ours. Well, we didn't call an officer-we had one with us:) The traffic cleared up as soon as we got back on the freeway and with valet parking-65 dollars later-and running through the airport we made our flight with about 20 minutes to spare. Luckily it was delayed!
Beautiful!!
This is only the beginning of Aaron being on his phone this vacation.
I've learned not to complain though. If he didn't work I wouldn't be able to benefit with vacations.
The flight was good besides the rough landing. I decided I fly enough when I don't freak out when because of the winds while trying to land we bounce 3 times before our wheels finally stay on the ground. We rented a car and after a lunch at Panda Express we headed to our hotel for a little resting before hitting the town of San Francisco.
When our resting was done we headed to the city for some San Francisco pizza. We looked up some places but they seemed a little rough.
We did find this steep hill though and though it was cool.....
My baby and I!
A little closer.
We did find a yummy place was may or may not have been over priced. Either way, it was good.
The beginning of the garlic...
This is half a garlic roasted to squeeze on our bread with butter. It was yummy but VERY strong!
This Pizza was delicious!! We were very happy with the outcome. The pizza really wasn't THAT big.
Promise:)
Oh, the salad was so so good also!
We then headed back to get some much needed sleep.
Tomorrow we become tourists!
Oh, the best part about this day was watching guy running. Aaron called it the shoulder-run guy. You can only imagine.....

No comments: