Monday, February 27, 2012

SEP Time...

I get excited when SEP time rolls around and I get to talk to my kids teachers about them! I was very happy to only have good reports. I don't think I have bad ones but this one was especially good.
I first met with Mrs. Winterton and I only get from her the same that I have gotten from every other teacher she has ever had. "Madi is just the perfect student! I don't really have anything else to say". There was one time when the teacher told me she would like it if Madison could work on NOT being so quiet. O.K.?? She's a sassy at home-yes, gets that from me:)
I love my Madi and I'm so happy she does so well in school. Both academically and behavior!!
Now Porter??
He is doing very well also. His teacher did give me 3 test scores that they have done recently..
Yes, he does very well also!! The difference between him and I was I didn't do so hot academically and I talked all the time. Mrs. Saville said that I am very lucky that he excels in all subjects not just one!! That makes me one proud momma! Porter does get in trouble for reading too much in school. He told us that today his teacher had to take his book away from him:) I can put up with that!
Porter had to write a letter to him from someone or something else.....
He chose to be his motorcycle.
Not surprised.
Some things about Porter.
I'm very happy with the day!!
Ry's SEP is tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.....
He'll do great!

No comments: