Monday, August 17, 2009

Aaron Left Me!

I just hate, Hate, HATE it when Aaron leaves me, yet he does it quite frequently so you'd think I would get used to it? Nope, not a chance. Our Sunday School lesson was on change and how people can change even after 61 years but I will not! I actually like the fact that I WANT to be with Aaron ALL THE TIME! Some ladies need a "break" and feel a little more relaxed when their husbands are gone, which is fine. NOT FOR ME!
Anyway, he's gone so let's look at the bright side of things.....I have never been one to say how my husband is SO thoughtful and I just KNOW he loves me SO much. But, I am going to go off on him now......
Poor Aaron!
Yes, he does leave me and since Brayden has been born he has left me for 3 weeks to Europe, 1 week to Japan, 1 week to China, 1 week to Lake Powell and a bunch of random Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Polaris and any other sort of motor sports companies that have shows. He does work hard and I know that.
Well, this time may have been THE worst. I couldn't keep my emotions under control in church today, nor could I keep my temper under control when I got home from church. All of this is because of the stress I feel from him leaving me. No, it's not that the kids are in school and I have to get them up and ready for school by myself-I do that anyway. No, it's not that I have to make sure all the kids homework is done-I do that anyway. No, it's not making dinner and cleaning that up-I do that anyway. No, it's not putting the kids to bed-I don't do that anyway but I can.
YES, it is not having my baby to cuddle me in the night, or to tickle my head as I am falling to sleep on his tummy, which by the way isn't so softy anymore since he's been running. It is waking up in the night and not being able to touch his warm, softy feet with my cold, rough feet. It's just my baby in general. I hate being alone and I will count down the days until he is home....Only 5 more to go!!
So, how cute is this? Last night after I had somewhat calmed down from my DRAMA Aaron told me that I would have a surprise for me in the morning and something for all of us to do after the kids get home from school. Yes, I love my baby and he loves me. Even when I am a BEAST! Madison is in charge of hiding my surprise for the morning and Porter is in charge of it in the afternoon.
When I went to wake Madison up she asked me if I had found my surprise yet. I hadn't yet, so she asked me to make her some breakfast. She then asked what I was having for breakfast. I told her I would probably have an egg. She then told me I couldn't or I wouldn't find my surprise. She said I needed Raisin Bran. So, I got out the Raisin Bran, and this is what I got....

My husband is So thoughtful!

When Porter got home from school he ran and hid the paper and said to me, "Mom, can I have some Nutella with bread."
I went over to look and this is what I saw....

He's the best!
My baby knows I always need something to look forward to...
So, we went and got ice cream and went to the park...

Here's Proof!
Madison even asked if she could be licking her ice cream in the picture...what a good girl I have!
Brayd never gets ice cream because the little man doesn't eat! I never thought I would have this problem with my kids, but he just doesn't love to eat like the rest of us do. He decided he wanted to stand behind the kids in the picture.
WHATEVER!

Ossy even joined us.

I am VERY excited to see what I have to surprise me tomorrow!
Check back and I will let ya'll know!

A random picture that Porter took of the kids today that I thought was cute!!
I love my photographer man and the kids he photographs!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

That is so nice of Aaron! He loves you a lot!:) Oh and how fun that Him and Madison got to go on a Camp out!and You got to take your boys out for a fun night! Good Luck this week!

The Key's said...

You have such a cute husband! :) I do agree with you - this week sucks. And I'm pretty sure all of us girls weren't happy with the boys for leaving us all a whole week! At least we have next week to make up for it - I CANNOT wait! I'm glad I have you here to keep me company! I do not know what I'd do!! I always say it - but I'm glad I have you and all your sisters here... or else I'd be pretty lonely when Russ and Aaron leave on all their 'work' trips! I'm glad you have somthing to look forward to every day! See you tonight!

Heather said...

It's official. You are spoiled. But I can't complain because in return you spoil me. Last night was a blast. You are such a sweet friend. Thanks for all you do. Aaron out did himself this time. Way to go Aaron!!!