Thursday, August 13, 2009

Am I Really Ready for This?

I can not believe school has started AGAIN! Madison is now in 2nd grade and Porter in 1st! That means ALL DAY with Ry and Brayd only. Ry will go to school 2 days a week and will be gone for 3 hours come September. Then it will just be Brayd and I. I may have to have Aaron up my allowance because I'm going to have ALOT of spare time to kill, and for those of you that KNOW me, KNOW that I shop in my spare time.
The morning ran rather smoothly. We even had time for some first day of school pictures. I let them choose out their outfits last night and this is what they chose.....

Of course they wanted Ossy in their picture

My Big 1st Grader!

My Big 2nd Grader.

The kids needed to fill up their water bottles at the drinking fountain at school. I can't believe how hot it is still.....They for sure need their water!

We dropped Porter off at his class. His teacher is Mrs. Decker and I think he will do just great. I gave him lots of "talking to's" about being a "good boy" today. I'm sure he did just excellent:)


Madison is in Mrs. Hamilton's class and as soon as we walked in she said, "Hi Madison, I've heard alot of good things about you from Ms. Dutson." Not surprising but always nice to hear.

After we dropped Madison off we realized we had forgotten to tell Porter where to meet me after school to pick him up, so we found him out on the playground hanging upside down. Not surprising either.

While we were out there Ry had to go down the "BIG" slide.

Of course Brayd had to follow!

It sure is a good thing I still have my 3 baby boys at home to keep me company. The only problem is, that didn't really solve my problem. As soon as Aaron and I dropped the kids off to school Aaron left me to go to work. So.....I went shopping! Then I went out to Aaron's work. MADE him and Russ lunch, then hung out for 2 in a half hours.
Wow, this day is pretty much dragging!
I'm thinking there is going to be MAJOR trouble when Brayd goes to school!)

7 comments:

Keisha said...

Yes thats a pudge your seeing:)Its pretty sick.I bet that is crazy for you to only have two kids well three kids(counting ossy) with you all day! Shopping is always fun:) Except when you realize how much you spent lol That was nice to take your hubby and brother lunch. Your a nice wife and sister:) Your such a cute mom!

Keisha said...

* I meant MAKE them lunch:)

Lyndsi said...

Holy cow woman! It's time for you to have another baby if you are so bored! I can give you a shopping list though if you are bored :) haha... I hope you are able to stay busy- if not, it might be smart for Aaron to up your allowance! Let me know if you ever want to do lunch! That will kill an hour or so

Heather said...

What cute pictures! I too did not know what to do with myself today. It was just me and Parker. It didn't take him long to figure out that he had all the toys to himself. So he pretty much entertained himself all day while I sat on my big lazy butt. Thats not going to enduce labor. I better start doing some physical activity!

Jason and Joanna said...

Eventhough Porter can be a handful and a little out of control at times... he sure is a cute kid. And of course- Madison is gorgeous! I'm glad they had a good first day at school. Ya, pretty crazy you just have Brayd and Ry all day long, that is crazy to me. Well, good thing I work from home, you can always come over here and hang out while I work :) Oh, I can take breaks from work and go shopping with you too ;)

The Key's said...

haha Bonnie you crack me up!! That's nice of you to make them lunch. I usually just make brownies and cookies and take them out there - so lunch is much better! haha. Your kids are just too cute! They're growing up to be the cutest. Thanks for playing tonight - and letting me cuddle Ossy the whole time! I'm pretty sure I want to steal him ;) Can't wait for tomorrow!! Oh ps just give me some time and I'll be there to hang out with you ALL day too lol. That should keep both of us company ;)

Jill said...

Wow! I agree Bonnie we are getting old! I can't believe you have a second grader!