Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Funl Surprises For Me!!

Have I told you lately that I Love Aaron? He is so thoughtful and remembers stuff when I talk to him. Most of the time.
The other night when we were at the fair Aaron was walking into "Corpse Nightmare" and he had on his cute MEK jeans. So, I yelled to him...
"Why don't you ever buy me some of those cute jeans?"
So, this morning when I found out my cute surprise it was.....

So, I went shopping and got some cute ones from The Buckle. The nice associate helped me and we found the pair that fit just PERFECT! And the price? $145.00! Can you believe that? Well, I headed down to Maurices and found an OUTFIT for about 1/3 of that price. So, I will be taking those PERFECT jeans back and settle for the Hydraulic pair of jeans that cost me $30.00. I thought the outfit was cute! Some didn't though-Joanna.
Some did-Madison.

What do you think?
I haven't taken the tags off yet, so if I get too many people telling me I'm ugly I will take it all back. O.k., I'll be honest about this...you can't really tell in the picture but these are seriously Bell Bottoms! They are very wide, but I like them ALOT! Madison even said they look like some pants that she has.

So, that afternoon when Porter got home from school he hid the paper with the activity we were SUPPOSED to do tonight...

Really Aaron? WE can't even hardly control the kids enough to take them bowling together. I made a deal with Porter and we ended up doing this.....

We still had fun and I told Porter we would go bowling and to The Brick Oven to celebrate Dad's Birthday when we get back from the Bahamas.
Brayd was SO enthralled by the ketchup. If he was looking at the camera the ketchup bottle was in his face.....Silly Boy!
Good Times at the Smith home with our Daddy gone.
We sure do MISS him!

5 comments:

The Key's said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you found your clue. The kids and I had a hard time trying to find a hiding place where we knew you'd find it before the kids left for school. They were so excited to hide it. It was very cute! And I think your outfit is WAY WAY cute! I think Aaron might like it quite a bit too! Good work :) I need to go shopping now and find me a cute outfit. Maybe you should come help lol. 2 and a half more days till the boys get home! And we're headed to the Bahamas :) Can't wait!!

Lyndsi said...

Yeah, I like the outfit! You are a smart girl for returning the jeans to get a whole outfit!!! It is cute!

Heather said...

I comletely agree and approve of your decision. I'm all about quantity! I could care less about labels and you look super hot!!! You are the sweetest girl on the planet to get Carter something while he is sick!! I really appreciate all you do. You are a sweetheart! Definately keep the outfit!

Jason and Joanna said...

In my defense... I do love the outfit, and I LOVE the jeans... until they get to about mid-calf :) I absolutely love the shirt, I just wish it woulda fit me... and I think the outfit is really cute, and you're a hott momma.

Nielsen Family said...

You always look beautiful, Bonnie! I love hearing about your surprises & hope you can share that yummy nut recipe below? Thanks!