Saturday, August 15, 2009

Delicious Nuts!

Madison and Aaron went on a Daddy/Daughter campout with our ward. This is a very big step for Aaron. He does not camp. Nor do I. So, when Aaron finally gave in to his girl and said they were going to camp I knew I needed to plan something fun for my boys.
I didn't get any pictures but we had a pretty fun night together with Joanna, Hailee, Nicole and my mom. We started at Cafe' Rio, then went to Jumping Jacks, grabbed a little ice cream then went to Albertson's, to buy some nuts so I could make some delicious recipe. The kind of yummy nuts they have at the mall during Christmas. Then to Redbox to rent a lame movie for the boys-whatever makes them happy-Right? The night turned out great and Madison and Aaron got some fun pictures taken of them also. I will have to post about them as soon as I get Melissa's memory card.
The next morning Heather called to see if Porter could play with Carter. I sent him down there on his bike-I love that he can just ride there. I knew Ry wouldn't be too happy about this so I convinced him to stay by having him help me with the making of the nuts....

Both Ry and Brayd were good helpers and the nuts did turn out DELICIOUS!!
Huh Jo?
Brayd's face is very sweet in this picture

After the nuts were done we headed out to the fair to support THE CUTEST little man around.
I love to buy food at the fair. I don't know why but when I'm walking around I just LOVE to eat! So, we stopped and bought some donuts.

Now we know where I get this look from, along with Porter. I'm thinkin' we are DOOMED! Hopefully it will end with Porter! Brayd was protective over the donuts but did eventually share.
The painting on Madison's face is from the campout.

We then got a little Panda Express at the fair also...

Brayd was so very kind as to feed Hailee. I think Jo was too busy feeding her OTHER baby to feed the one on her lap. So, Brayd took it upon himself.
He would be a good big brother:(

The picture turned out crappy so sorry there isn't a picture of just how cute he REALLY IS!

Brenden was so very cute at the fair and I KNOW he was the CUTEST Baby there!!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

I'm not really sure what you are talking about! Just kidding- YES those nuts were DELICIOUS! Very good work!! Yes, Brenden did a GREAT job at the Fair and he was the cutest baby boy there!

Jason and Joanna said...

oh ya... and thanks for sharing your nuts with me! :)

The Key's said...

Those nuts were delicious! They tasted just like the real thing you buy at the mall during Christmas :) Good work! Don't worry- I had to pry Russ away from the pan. I guess we could say he thought they were pretty delicious too!