Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MONKEYS

Porter's came home from a friends house and told me that he learned this from CARTER! Really Carter? I thought he was the calm one. However, it does make me feel better that my child is not the only rambuctious boy around.

He made it all the way to the top!

Madison was able to get up a little also.
Poor girl, I think her days of ALWAYS doing better than Porter are over.
I love that they all are talented in different ways.

Aaron couldn't let his baby boys feel bad so he helped Ry...

And Brayd!

Aaron did make it very clear that this was the last time we climb the walls in the house.
We'll see if they listened:)

3 comments:

The Key's said...

haha -- this brings a whole new meaning to your nick name for them -- monkeys!! That's hilarious :) Cute post! And such cute kids!!

Heather said...

It's sad that it's true. He did learn that at Carters' house. I have Brents' stepmom to thank for teaching my boys how to do that while I was at my baby shower! Isn't she sweet! We have also said no more climbing on the walls, but while I was in the shower this morning and Porter was over, I came out and found them both climbing the walls again! Stinkin little monkeys. I have to give them a little credit though, they washed their feet in the sink before they climbed. So they were trying to be good!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Havent seen any blogs in forever. Good to catch up. Cute pics and I cant believe you have 2 in full time elementary now. Wow. Gettin old! lol