Monday, August 3, 2009

Introducing..........Oscar

We are just loving our little puppy Oscar. Yes, we decided to name him Oscar because he looks like Oscar the Grouch. I agreed to the name and said I was going to call him Ossy.
Some of his favorite things are the binki and a little motorcycle that makes noises. He is very good at going potty outside every time we take him outside he goes potty but occasionally has an "accident" in our house. He is such a lovable puppy and we love him VERY much!

Oscar with his Bink.

Oscar is a Smith Boy, so of course he loves motorcycles.

Madison had Cameron and Morgan over to play and they just wanted to put a bow in Oscar's hair. The funny thing is Shih Tzu are so pretty that the professionals put bows in the boys hair too.

Morgan looks like such a model here with Oscar!

We just can't get enough of this cute little boy and we are SO happy he joined our family!
WE LOVE YOU OSSY!

4 comments:

The Key's said...

WAY cute name! Don't worry -- Russ told me last night that Oscoar came and hung out with them at the shop. I was pretty jealous! I told him we needed one... Maybe one day?! He really is dang cute! I can see why you love him so much! I love him and he isn't even mine! Your parent's puppies started walking yesterday so Russ and I went over to see them... I just love to cuddle with any puppy! I need to come see Oscar soon!!

Heather said...

He really is the cutest puppy ever! I wish he was mine. I'm so glad you brought him over the other night so we could all love him while our boys worked.

Jason and Joanna said...

he is super cute- funny that he likes the motorcycle haha what a great addition to your family!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

A bink? HAHA. That is very cute. I am so excited to baby sit him, I have been doing my jobs so good so Moss will let me:) Well I have been trying... Too bad Brenden thinks he is soft blanket and is always trying to pull him on top of him. Our boys can be best friends:) haha