Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Last of My Surprises!

I'm kinda sad that my surprises are ending......But, I am SO VERY glad my man is coming home and we are headed to the BAHAMAS BABY!!
I really didn't think I would get to go buy myself something today since the real surprise is Aaron coming home, but sure enough, there was a piece of paper in my drawer this morning...

If I have time? I had to laugh at that, I ALWAYS have time to shop, especially on Aaron's buck!

So, I went to Wal-mart and found some way cute jewelery there. I didn't take a picture because I had packed it all before I realized I forgot that important step. Then I went to Dillard's and got me some "Pleasures Exotic". Perfect for the Bahamas don't ya think? Then off to Escape to get a watch band that matches the rest of the jewelery I bought yesterday, to go with my dress.

I really do love my man! What a sweetheart he is and a thinker at that! My sweet man's 30th birthday is on Monday. I'm thinking he has already had a great week leading into his birthday, then to be in the Bahamas the week after his birthday?
He's a pretty lucky guy.

For Aaron's birthday I bought him a lap-top. My cute brother-in-law Chase helped me get the best deal on what he believes is the best one out there. So, this is what he will come home to. I figured I would give him his present early since he has 58 e-mails and will be home for a total of 3 hours. Long enough to unpack and pack back up again. Hopefully he can clear his head a do a little relaxing on this long flight ahead of him.
I LOVE YOU BABY!
Thank you so much for entertaining me this week even though you weren't physically here!
I love it!

1 comment:

The Key's said...

WOW!! You're a dang good wife lol. I bet Aaron will love it!! Good work!! Can't wait -- see you in a few hours!! Then Bahamas here we come - finally!! I didn't think it would get here. After being up all night moving your brother, finishing everything this morning - and now I'm at work! YAH! lame huh?! I'm ready to get out of town!!