Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Celebration For My Baby!

For family night I decided we should all go out and celebrate Aaron being 30. Aaron loves, loves, loves his pizza so we headed out to the Brick Oven.
I'm not going to lie! Delicious it was! Their salad bar was yummy, their cheesy bread was yummy AND their pizza was yummy! I so recommend it!

First Porter cuts...As Aaron observes
Then Porter enjoys....As Aaron continues to observe

I still haven't figured out why he says he hates pizza, then is an excellent eater once he gets the pizza in front of him.

Brayd enjoyed his pizza and is very photogenic.
Cute little Man!

Madison always has a smile on her face when food is around....
Just like her Mama!
Whoops, forgot to get a picture of Ry. He was there.
Do I have too many kids? Or just getting old?

Aaron wasn't so happy this night, or the 2 nights following, so I thought it would probably be a good idea to keep the camera out of his face.
Hopefully Aaron will get caught up on all his work soon.
We can't handle an ornery dad!

2 comments:

The Key's said...

haha that makes me laugh!! I guess I'm kinda lucky Russ hasn't been too ornery - heck with engagements and wedding planning he's been a happy boy even then! Phew!! Thanks again for always being here to help me with everything! Things are coming together and I can't wait!!

Jason and Joanna said...

happy birthday to aaron- too bad you forgot ry! that's funny about porter cutting the pizza, and aaron's expression.