Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Of Course We Are Having a Blast!

We are having a great time here in the Bahamas. The ONLY thing I am sad about is I just found out my cute friend Heather West had her sweet little baby girl on Sunday or Monday I am assuming and I haven't got to hold her. I am for sure not a newborn baby lover but to hold a brand new baby for a MINUTE is priceless. They are so perfect! I would love to hear details, so anyone that knows them could you please share?

We are back at the hotel room from swimming and laying by the pools for most of the day. We did go on a watercraft ride which completely sucked! The splash was awful in the ocean and I don't love the things anyway. I felt very sad for Aaron because he was on the one with the most power but he went slow for me. He loves me! I did tell him he could go fast but he was worried about me. We did get some sweet pictures in these nice shorts we had to wear so we wouldn't get a water enema!
We did get our luggage back because Delta put a rush on it. I think they found it in Salt Lake and got it here very quickly. It actually made it before I needed to get ready for the day on Monday. So no one needs to worry, I got my make-up and jewelry! Thanks for the being concerned!
On our way to get some dinner we ended stop to take some pictures next to this sweet sign...
I love my baby!

We then headed off to get some yummy food. Aaron wanted pizza, so we got pizza. I almost ended up eating this for dinner..
Luckily Russ wanted the mozzarella cheese and lettuce that came with it. He did quite enjoy it! Then everyone shared their Hawaiian pizza that onions on it with me. Who puts onions on Pineapple and Ham? The Bahamians do.

So, this is the funniest cat ever! I had to take a picture of it. On Monday night as we were walking around I noticed it had the longest legs ever! Well, as soon as I said it the thing stuck it's front leg out and just posed for a minute. It was so funny. Then when I went to take this picture the thing just stood there. It was quite friendly also.

On our way back from our little adventurous evening we found this cute lady that sold dacquiri's in a coconut. So, we got one!

iThanks again to everyone who is taking care of my babies! They all seem to be doing well and that makes my vacation so much better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Bonnie you are a serious blogger! Blogging on vacation! lol Hope u r having a blast! and p.s. u r spoiled!

Lyndsi said...

OK... here are some of the details on Baby Claire!

Born: August 24 at 3:57 AM (good day to be born on!)
Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
Height: 19 1/2" long

Ashy brown hair and a lot, but not too much! She looks just like Parker from the nose down and Carter from the eyes up! She is adorable!!! Heather is doing good. They are coming home tomorrow. Claire had jaundice so they wanted to keep her another night, but everyone is doing good! I will go take a picture of her tomorrow and send it to you Bon! Have fun. I'm glad you didn't get a water enema, and your baby does love you if he went slow on a powerful machine! And you must love him if you went on it!!! :) So relieved that you got all of your goodies back from Delta too!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Glad to see you are having fun out there. I am jealous. Ryan is doing great and Ossy is being a fun little companion. Every time we take a load over to the new house she just sits on my lap. Moss even said he likes him much better than any other dog. Don't worry I won't harm your children although Ryan is a little confused when we stay in one place for the whole day. He gets very restless. haha