Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Baby Is Good At Making Up For Him Leaving Me!

I still miss Aaron like crazy, but I do have to admit that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Aaron does leave me often, but usually it is where I can call him whenever I want. We all know that is pretty much impossible at Lake Powell. He does call me every night but he has to walk to a certain spot and stand just right on a rock with his phone turned upside down.
He does love me enough to do it though!
So, yesterday I found my surprise.

Aaron knew I was going to get a pedicure with my friends so he had Madison write me this note for the morning time.

After Porter got home from school I got this one.....

I did have a blast with my friends. We all took Heather out for a last little Hoo-rah before she has her little baby. It was much needed and I felt like I was a better mom during the day knowing that my evening would be filled with fun, entertaining friends. We had a great time!

We first went and got pedicures....It was very relaxing and our toes turned out cute!

That sucks that this picture didn't turn out very well but it works...
Don't mind my bunnioned feet and Heather's elephantitis feetsies. At least Heather's will go away here pretty quick.

We had a delicious dinner at Samurai. The waiter was even nice enough to take a picture of us all....

I love my friends! We had an amazing time. I love my husband even more for "taking" me on this date.
Thanks Baby, I love you!
I can't wait for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

Girls Nights are so fun!Glad your having fun!

The Key's said...

Thanks for letting me play with your kids last night! It was nice to not be so lonely :) Plus your kids are always fun! After today just two more days!! :) FINALLY!

Lyndsi said...

We love that he "let" you go out! :) It was fun. We should do it more often!!! Although, my feet look all long and skeleton like. NASTY!