Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Am Spoiled!

I tried so hard to just "Go About My Day" this morning and find my papers with the special surprise on it, but I couldn't. I ended up searching for the paper and found it in my underwears drawer.
My surprise today was....


Well, the depressing news is I couldn't find something I wanted to take with me...so, when I talked to Aaron tonight I asked if I could take a little rain check and just buy whatever I wanted IN the Bahamas. He agreed, we'll now see if it happens.

After school I got this....

We did go have some dinner after we went and loaded the Yukon up with .39 cent Sobe drinks. Can you beat that price? I forgot to take the camera with us and take a picture as we enjoyed our dinner. However, I missed Aaron terribly! I am so ready for him to come home. He is so nice to give me all these surprises and I am surprisingly keeping myself busy thanks to Jo for being my entertaining committee while my husband is away. Even though she doesn't like my outfit of choice:).
After dinner and a stop at my parent's house we came home and were getting ready for bed. Usually when my kids get ready for bed I just walk around the house and pick up random pieces of clothing that have been left on the floors. This night Porter was going to the bathroom and his pants were on the floor-with his underwears- so I picked them up and threw them in the dirty clothes basket. After a while I heard singing and saw this.......

I said, "Porter, why are you naked?"
He replied, "someone took my underwears!"
So, I snapped a picture of him.
Notice his underwears on the floor next to his jammies. I did replace them, they were just clean ones.
Porter is a funny kid and I feel bad because I am not very patient with him at all!
I am working on that. I know my time is running out and pretty soon he is going to remember EVERYTHING I say. Hopefully his skin stays "thick" and the crazy mom I am won't ruin him for life!

2 comments:

The Key's said...

hahaha I can't stop laughing at that picture of Porter :) That's funny! Thanks for letting me come shop with you today :) That was fun! I can't believe we're leaving TOMORROW!! I most likely will be up ALL night moving your brother. Fun times huh?! I'll see ya soon!!

Jason and Joanna said...

that's really funny about Porter. haha! Hey, no problem, I'm glad I could help you stay busy and keep you company. But, of course I do that in between my work and Hailee's nap time :) He's almost home, you've almost done it!!