Friday, August 21, 2009

My Baby Loves Me!

Once again I woke up this morning and started searching for my paper right away! I found it in my make-up drawer. It said....

I was fooled for a split second, I really thought I wasn't going to get anything and that made me sad:( Then I got excited to go get me a cute dress.

I kinda took advantage. I got a cute skirt, shirt, some jewelry and a flower to go in my hair. I need to fit in right?

When Porter got home we were all excited to find the different surprises....

After we packed I told the kids we could go and get their surprises. We went to Target and they all got a fun little toy.

Madison got a baby a-live, Porter got a shooter thingy, Ry got a little lap-top and Brayd got an ABC learning thing. We had a lot of fun and are kinda sad our surprises are ending. But, we are SO glad Aaron is coming home!
WE MISS YOU BABY!

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

WOW! You guys got hooked up! :) He is awfully thoughtful to all of his babies though! :) I hope you guys have fun!!! I love your new outfit!!! I wish I got surprises every week Brent was gone! Maybe I should hint around!!! haha...

Heather said...

I'm glad Aaron is returning tomorrow. That wasn't too bad, was it? That was so nice of him to try and make it easier for you. We will miss you guys while you are gone! Have a great time.
P.S. I love the new skirt,shirt and necklace.

The Key's said...

You looked way cute in your new outfit! It's way fun! :) Good work! Aaron is so cute to you guys.... i'm glad you had something to look forward to each day!