Monday, August 24, 2009

My Baby's Bithday!

So, there aren't many people who get to spend the week before their birthday at Lake Powell with a bunch of dudes. Then spend the week of their birthday in the Bahamas. My Baby is one lucky dude to be able to do that. He says it's all business. I would have to disagree.
We woke up and went to lay by the pools and just be LAZY! There were a couple of things Aaron had to do, like go to a business meeting and stuff. While he did that Nicole and I laid by the pool and got some sun. That is pretty much what we did the whole day.

Nicole and I all dressed up for the evening.

My Baby and I on our way to the dinner put on by Yamaha.

It turned out the dinner wasn't so delicious. We ate off the kids buffet. The chicken and fries were pretty yummy!

Aaron with his birthday dinner.

Aaron and I with his chocolate birthday cake:)


When dinner was over we went for a walk around the little shopping center we were staying by. Then we went to check out the boats and watercraft. As we were heading back we saw some fireworks.

So we got some pictures with them.

Russ and Aaron having a moment....
Actually I knew they were coming because I set them up for Aaron's birthday. At least that is what I told Aaron. I bet he believed me.

We thought the night would probably be over after the fireworks but it wasn't. We then headed back in to town for some nice little dancing and entertainment.

We got some delicious drinks for free!

This was the only picture of all four of us in the Bahamas! Well, that turned out.

I have to post this picture for memories sake....

This couple was hilarious! They would keep gazing in to each others eyes smiling and would give these passionate kisses. Oh my!


Some people at a table next to us made it known that it was Aaron's birthday so he got to do this sweet dance! That boy can move:)

I hope my baby had a good birthday. He is such a good dad and husband!
He knows exactly how to treat me.
I love you Baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


No comments: