Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cat or Dog?

Ossy has found his spot in our house.
He took a couple of weeks to check everything out, but by now I think he has realized that....
1. Aaron and Madison are the ONLY ones that don't make Ossy squeal.
-Sometimes when I am trying to get him out from under the couch I pull him by his hairs-
2. Aaron spends ALOT of his time on this couch in front of the computer.
3. Aaron and Madison will protect Ossy from the rest of us.
So, with these three things that Ossy has learned he has figured out that right behind Aaron is where he is the safest!

I still wonder though....Did we get a Cat or a Dog?

1 comment:

The Key's said...

He is the cutest! I love how he just cuddles up on you like a baby. I could just sit with him all day! He's a fun little guy! Russ adores him too so I'm hoping we might get a friend for Ossy to play with soon?! ;)